With the success of Zoo-phonics School in Singapore, the Safari House Preschool was created. Safari House now stands as a model preschool which uses the phonics School curriculum and philosophy and encompasses all aspects of learning.
We believe that your child’s early years of formative learning are crucial and provide the foundation for life-long learning. We welcome you and your child to Safari House to discover this wonderful learning experience…
At Safari House Preschool,
our guiding philosophy is to nurture each child’s development to the fullest.
We provide a holistic, fully integrated curriculum, based on the Zoo-phonics Schools language arts programme.
We offer the best of education by academically advancing your child with our Zoo-phonics Language Arts plus inter-connecting subjects, designed to build each child’s academic, mental, physical, social and emotional development. We continually strive to provide engaging and joyful learning experiences, whilst preparing your child for seamless transition to Primary 1.
Safari House encompasses all aspects of learning in the following ways:
* We teach the WHOLE child
* We teach positive valuing lessons daily
The Zoo-phonics curriculum includes phonemic awareness, literature, reading, spelling, writing, math, science, social studies, arts, music and sensory drama. Our fun, integrated language arts programme aims to develop each childs language to the fullest.
Our English-Chinese Mandarin integrated bi-lingual programme provides your child with maximum exposure to both languages.
- Infants (3 – 18 months)
- Toddlers (18 – 30 months)
- Nursery 1 (year child turns 3)
- Nursery 2 (year child turns 4)
- Kindergarten 1 (year child turns 5)
- Kindergarten 2 (year child turns 6)
- Multi-sensorial, hands-on activities
- Language arts and phonemic awareness
- Mathematics, Science, Nature
- Music, Arts and Physical Education
- Nutrition, grooming, self-care and social skills
- Effective bi-lingual environment
- Progressive curriculum